Saturday, February 25, 2012

Distribution database in suspect state

I have sqlserver2000 and I have set up replication. Accidentally I
have deleted distribution data and distribution database went to
suspect state, Is there any way I can recover from this state?
Put the database into emergency mode and bcp the data out. Drop it, recreate
it and then bcp it back in.
Drop it using
sp_dropdistpublisher with no_checks and ignore_distributor,
sp_dropdistributiondb and sp_dropdistributor.
Hilary Cotter
Looking for a SQL Server replication book?
http://www.nwsu.com/0974973602.html
Looking for a FAQ on Indexing Services/SQL FTS
http://www.indexserverfaq.com
"ST" <sitatetali@.gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1173548966.133736.226600@.v33g2000cwv.googlegr oups.com...
>I have sqlserver2000 and I have set up replication. Accidentally I
> have deleted distribution data and distribution database went to
> suspect state, Is there any way I can recover from this state?
>

No comments:

Post a Comment