Friday, February 24, 2012

Distribution Agent Error

What does...Error at parameter 12 during datastream processing of
parameterized command...mean? How do I fix it?
Larry...
Basically it means that when the log reader was construction the
parameterized statements to build your proc which it uses to apply the
transaction on the subscriber, it encountered an error with the 12th
parameter.
You can encounter these errors when you are doing funky stuff with custom
sync objects, views, horizontal or vertical partitioning.
I have also seen problems when you update a text field with a null or
perhaps a ''.
"Larry" <Larry@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:A74D6C65-2E5A-4DA5-9840-3035E23A82DA@.microsoft.com...
> What does...Error at parameter 12 during datastream processing of
> parameterized command...mean? How do I fix it?
> Larry...
|||So how do I fix it? How do I recover the lost transaction?

No comments:

Post a Comment