Thursday, March 29, 2012

Do not export navigations

Hi,
Is there a way NOT to export the navigation within reports?
I often use navigation to other reports, but when I export
those reports to excel, the links are still there and are more
a pain in the *ss then helping me managing the data...

any ideas?
thx,
Frank M.One option is to have a report parameter (Export) and hide the controls when this parameter is selected.|||That would be an option, thx.
Do you know if it's also possible to 'hide' the "Hyperlink Action" in a similar way?
I can't put a function there to check if a parameter is true or false...|||I think you would use an =IF(condition,true,false) statement to check for the parameter directly in the hyperlink box.)
=IIF(Parameters!DrilldownType.Value="-1",false,Parameters!DrilldownType.Value)
The Drill Down Type parameter would be the name of the report you are trying to access.|||I can't get a function in the hyperlink-action...
it's a link to an other report|||Where is the hyperlink action you are trying to access? The one I am looking at is under the textbox properties, advanced, navigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment