Thursday, March 29, 2012

do process

how can I do
perform a stored procedure with paramert from my client application but my q
uestion is sent call but transfer process to sqlserver a for example i can c
lose my application but process continue running in a sqlserver until finiss
hed, similar a job but with
out job.
Thank You
AlfSome environments and providers (e.g. .NET) will allow you to make a stored
procedure call asynchronous, meaning it does not have to wait for the
result.
So, it is hard to say if your client application can do that, because you
forgot to tell us anything about your client application.
A
<ag> wrote in message news:%23iXkfN6QGHA.4740@.TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> how can I do
>
> perform a stored procedure with paramert from my client application but my
> question is sent call but transfer process to sqlserver a for example i
> can close my application but process continue running in a sqlserver until
> finisshed, similar a job but without job.
> Thank You
> Alf
>

No comments:

Post a Comment